Popsicle Stick Planter
What you need:
What to do:
- Popsicle Sticks
What to do:
- First take and lay two Popsicle Sticks and lay them so that one end is facing you and the other end is facing away from you and that they are a Popsicle Stick Length apart
- Take and put glue all along the top flat surface of both Popsicle sticks.
- Take and making a base you want to put a Popsicle stick so it is on top of the two other Popsicle sticks but make it as close to the ends as possible.
- What your going to do is line up Popsicle sticks along the top of the two Popsicle sticks so they form a base. Look at picture above.
- When that is done you will start building the walls by taking and going putting one Popsicle stick on the edge of the base on either side and then going on another layer the opposite direction. Look at picture above.
- You want to go high enough that you can fit a plant into the planter.
- After done let dry.
- Then take and place some soil in bottom of planter, add your plant and then place more soil around the sides of the plant.
- Water on a trickle every couple of days.
- If using a pansy place in full sun.